Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Start

How does one start a blog? What to write, Who will read, What to say, Who about? The questions go round and round and so the title of this blog is created, out of uncertinty comes simple truth. A meaning, circumference, continuing round and round ever changing but wholy the same. Such is my life, time goes by meanings, oppionions, self, all change and I hope for the better.
A Circumference of thought on various topics or in otherwords my opinion which I hope will always be flexible yet whole.
Also a photo gallery and place to save the forgetfull things in life that should never be forgotton.
 

1 comment:

  1. John Donner here.

    I started my blog a long time ago, though, most of the old stuff is deleted now. Back in 2004! I've had a weird time with blogging. There was a time where I (felt) pretty popular, and my generic posts were getting 20+ comments (usually from middle-aged mothers, of all people). All I really wrote about was my life and my experiences.

    ReplyDelete