Friday, February 11, 2011

Symptoms of ?

I find myself finding great joy in rinsing, scrubbing and sterilizing the kitchen garbage and recycling cans.
I can smell what peoples houses smell like inside when I am walking by on the sidewalk.
I can not even think about thinking about writing about eating the leftovers in my fridge.
All I want to eat is clam chowder, pretty much anything that contains my daily quota of calories in a half cup serving sounds delicious.
I change my pillowcase every morning.
I bought giant lavender dryer tea bags to put in my bedroom so I could walk through it to take a shower before 2 pm.
I try not to think of what I am going to make for dinner until I am eating it.
I hate and love breakfast, I think I hate it more.
Nathan smells like a man, usually in the good way - the old spice way.
I make the boys take out the garbage almost every day instead of once a week.
I washed the couch, I washed the beanbag chair, I washed the couch pillows and the throw pillows.
I need to learn how to clean my oven, it smells, that's how much we have moved in the ten years we have been married, I have never cleaned an oven before.
I have cups of baking soda balanced precariously in my fridge at nose level.
I can't bring myself to clean the bathroom.
Walking by KFC smells like they keep live chickens in the dumpsters - maybe they do, OK I can't go there.
I am always hungry I am always full.
I am freezing and too warm.
I am tired and exhausted.
I am tired and productive.
I am tired and sleeping.
I am tired and simply staying awake.
I am excited and sad.
I am mad and happy.
I am pregnant!

7 comments:

  1. You are so totally talented - I loved this post and boy does it say it all! You are an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me so HAPPY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! How fun how fun how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Sarah Now I know a little about being pregnant Dad

    ReplyDelete