Thursday, December 9, 2010

'

   I have been having a bit of a hard time lately managing to find time to write great upbeat humorous posts as usual. I have many excuses for this, mainly, I like to be alone, silent and contemplative when I write but my life is busy, loud, loud, loud and well, of course always contemplative...haha.
   Also I am reading an excellent book about punctuation and it has made me a bit nervous to write wondering how many "sticklers" faint at my use of apostrophes. Actually this book implies anger over fainting and the last thing I want to do is add more anger to this world. Which is one of the reasons I refrain from typing while the three boys here in my care, in my name, are awake and wild in the world as the laptop opening and/or the phone ringing are sure guaranteers of 1,2,3 or all demanding food, water, diapers, food, scotch tape, food, falling down the stairs or hurtling through the air at some random unmovable object scattered throughout the house, usually resulting in tears or anger or both.
   Right now they...(insert 8 hours) were in trouble and now are sleeping. Some days are better than others and it is so so true that the years fly by but some days just crawwwwllll and I am left with less gray hair because I have pulled it all out, literally with tweezers! Bring on the 30's I am ready! (well my tweezers are anyway)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you've embraced being 30 so well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you can look forward to turning 40 and add 10 years onto the age of each child. Busy and loud will probably still be there as will the demands, however somewhat different . Time will have continued to fly by and the grey hairs continue to grow but know that your grammar will have improved. :) Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete